Thursday, December 11, 2008

GG

I’m smiling. Never have been happier. In the middle of the night. I’ve finished Gossip Girl Season 1. Ok I know I’m kinda behind already.
But, never thought I was gonna say this, that series is awesome. No wonder it got so many ppl hooked.
I have to say E10 and E16 is the best- for different reasons.
Backstabbing, friendship, cheating, love, peer pressure, lives of the rich, family etc.
Cant wait till the whole of season 2 finishes before I start another few days of non-stop roller coaster ride.
But for now, season one will have to suffice.
XOXO

On a side note, made me realize something- being materialistic is only for the rich, and about having a brother’s love.

I’m kinda enjoying the no-one-else-at-home scene atm. No one to be worried about, can totally go into the kitchen late at night and make the din and not worry (but my neighbour), having clean up after myself only, blasting the music loudly etc.
But I know I wont survive living alone for a year…

and working in summer sucks- coz they crowd never stops- so for the first time, i finished at 10.45pm(instead of 9.45) and reach home around 12am-gg..

No comments: