Monday, January 19, 2009

. Woke up 10 plus. Stressed out looking for houses- the same feeling like last yr- suffocated and helpless.Ended up having talked into sharing a house with 2 other people. One of which is my coursemate (which I really tried my best to avoid sharing the house last yr- coz I hv problems listening to him (and it’s not jus me)...sigh~~) and his friend. So there’ll be 3 dents and an engineer. 3 ABC and 1 me.

Arvo. Went out at arnd 1pm plus to avoid open house (for prospective tenants). I even kept everything and make the house look like no one came back yet- coz I kinda told my agent I’ll be back on the 20th. Went city to get a sim card, recharge card, international calling card. Had hungry jacks for lunch. Came back, washed my mattress protector, blanket sheet etc. Then slept for 2 hours .

Malam.  Cooked ravioli again. Passed the stuff to my sis. Hope she’s doing ok. Came back fiddle around with nothing. Got a nasty surprise- 2dvd (songs and photos) I copied using another laptop cant be read on my laptop…T.T

I’ve realized wat’s wrong with how I view things- I always look at things from a ‘big picture’ point of view and trying to squeeze all the details possible- which jus makes things messy. Like how I write stuff and take photos.

King’s park got burnt- photo soon 

No comments: