Sunday, April 05, 2009

talentime

ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHH
I WANT TO WATCH TALENTIME
Why am I in perth!!!!!!!!!!!!

So why am I so crazy you ask?
It’s a new movie by yasmin ahmad (if you don’t know who she is, you can GO DIE or watch this multi-award winning ad
the love of tan hong ming
The storyline is interesting- awesome music, awesome new casts,
Portrays lives of the different races in msia (something I’m close to)
It’s by yasmin ahmad!!- there’s gonna be loads of tears and laughters.
I’m already crying….

Her news
The official website - check out the 'behind the scene'
Her ad for some Singapore family department -watch it 
trailers for talentime

i'm going to get all her past movies and watch them all- especially 'Muallaf'
and if you've never heard sepet...pls go far far away from me 

No comments: