Saturday, November 11, 2006

my second post

Woohoo…my second post…well, this blog is a present given by someone special in my heart- myself…lol…I meant to give/receive this present on my birthday, but due to certain complications (read-exams), I can only start it a week later…so, ya, my blog…I always wanted to blog (sort of)…but just plain lazy to start one…
I am still thinking whether to tell the whole world about my blog…or just remain anonymous and let strangers to just stumble upon my blog and hope that they would continue reading it…
Actually why do ppl want to blog…it’s just a diary on the internet for public viewing…why let everyone know about your secrets or what you have been doing during the last 24 hours...are we in that much need of attention?...i guess when you blog you hope ppl would know more about you and this would, like one of my frens puts it ‘fill in the gap between you and your fren’ …well, who cares, it’s a source of entertainment for me (notice how boring I am)…and it’s good reading material…
So, I hereby end my second post and happy one week belated birthday to me!!

No comments: