Saturday, April 14, 2007

Of holiday, pachelbel and cats

Holidayed for one week and it’s nearly over now. Not really productive I think, well not in my studies anyway. So what did I do, let’s see:
- changed room and my room is currently in a ‘war-torn’ status
- paid the telephone bill
- did my first aid course and got a certificate... quite enjoyed it (but i m still wondering why would you want to lie down a person with injured eye...shouldn't it be elevated?)
- was going to apply for tax file number and working permit but failed
- had some fun with (housemate’s) Wii and Heroes(not the tv series) but seriously distracted me from my work
- got my textbooks from s’pore and my handphone (I lost mine…yes again…this time really lost it) from my dad’s fren from Btu
- tried to study but jus no mood
- resuscitated my blog..hehe

(Uni's starting...jus sick of it..)

Pachelbel's canon in D. Was just reading
someone's blog and saw all these pachelbel video clips. I guess everyone would have heard it before but shouldn't we be sick of it now? Go youtube 'pachelbel rant' and you'll notice there's a lot of songs which uses the same chord. I am already sick of guang liang's tong hua but not pachelbel's canon..weird huh? ok maybe just not time yet...

(that was random...)

Cats were my pets. Had two very cute ones. They play with each other, running around, and did other stuff. One's purple and the other one was blue. One thing i hated was their 'jealousness'. Whenever i feed one of them, the other one would be staring and growling at the cat which i was feeding. I mean, wth, you'll still be fed even though you are not the first one. So what if you are not the first to know or do in everything? You'll still get the same result- get fed by me. Next time they do it, i'll just starve them...muahahaha

(Ok, i didn't have a cat...but it will nice to have two one)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL...I LOVE THE CATS PART!! haha...who u hinting aye...LOL...u so cruel, starve them!! lol...evil...;p