Tuesday, May 15, 2007

drink, drank, drunk

Tonight i went to the engineering award presentation thingy as invited by Kelvin (yes Kelvin, not you lionel...). Anyway, saw lionel and andrew there too getting the award. It's sad though, all i got was only a few crappy photos of the whole event. That wasnt the main point, this blog is abt me...duh. After that, we went to the university club which is supposed to a very high-classed place, but now flooded by cheap ppl jus waiting for the food as refreshments. Being a typical asian, i went for all the food that i can put my hands on- and of course the drinks. And this was when the disaster happened...lol.
I got white wine, and i find it not really nice. So subconsciously i was trying to finish it real quick so that i wont be wasting it. That sort of explained what happened next. I started to feel weird. it's as if all my sensory nerves started not to function (i wont go into how achohol acts as an inhibitor or sth sth which sort of affects the action potential generated along the nerves and not enough electrical signals to stimulate the brain...simply because i dont know anything abt it...). I got to point when i cant even feel myself touching my cheeks. I thought i am just too tired or sth. Then only then it struck me that i was drunk...lol
I started to drink juice(two glasses), water(one glass), soda(one glass) thinking i can dilute the achohol. But i suppose it's too late. So, what happened? Nothing much. I didnt go around punching people or swearing, killing people or puking all over the place. I maintained my cool just sitting there. My face glowing red, my pulse increasing to over 150 per minute, my balance lost, my brain in sleeping mode. That's pretty much.
So, the lesson is:
-dont drink alchohol
-dont drink alchohol at one go
-dont drink alchohol...i cant stress that enough
-i m not a lousy drinker ok...i just drank too fast
-dont be greedy

Ok i'll end here. I need to sleep now. I'll update if i have hangover tomoro...hehe

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!
Seriously liong, if you are drunk, you won't be blogging right? Lol... So FUNNY larh this post!! ;p

s1m said...

it is a real funny post =D

VeL said...

LOL..... Liongg.... how much did u drinkkk...... ^^ wats the %%% of alcohol...thas so funnyyy.....

yataolong said...

i think i WAS drunk...that's why it's funny...i hv no idea how much %...now thinking abt it, it's quite scary actually.. might hv drug inside..o.O

evyBevy~ said...

LESSON NO. 6: DOn't be a cheapskate la! Buy and savour your OWN alcohol, SIP by SIP. :)

yataolong said...

=.=