Sunday, December 16, 2007

OPS BALIK KAMPUNG

Have been quite busy lately…looking for housES (which involves walking up and down broadway a few times- now my new place is very near broadway…can already imagine me sick of broadway food liao)….working four nights a week (which I blame for not starting to pack yet)…and starting to pack now…

Pening kelapa kepala now…hv to find a place to put my stuff…hv to cancel my internet and tel line, buy all the stuff I need, have enough money in my bank account so that they can deduct the rent for next yr, make sure i can actually move in next yr, clean my room, find a place to put my stuff (yes I mentioned that, cannot say again meh?) and actually start packing….

From today, I shall start OPS BALIK KAMPUNG (like how they have OPS SIKAP during festive seasons) which involves finishing everything I mentioned in three days…lol

from wikipedia

Here I come…muahahaha

No comments: