Monday, August 11, 2008

kids, bus, olympics, money, quote

Hey yo...so i’m blogging here in the library...yes a lecture got cancelled because we cant find a venue to have it...how lame...anyway, better hurry up before i head of for lab at 1pm.

I don’t think i can write stuff here...jus so un-inspiring...so i think this will mainly be non-sense...hahaha

Kids:
U know how things jus happen..u get all excited to write about it but when u get home and sit down...the stuff jus seems too menial to write about. Anyway...the other day when i was working...a mom and a girl came in to buy a subway each...so i finished making them both...then at the cashier and out the blue i decided to give the little girl her own plastic bag to carry (coz i tot the girl would be stoked to have her own carry bag...and normally i’ll stuff everything into one bag- to be environmentally friendly)...i purposely put in her drink into the bag to let her know that that’s hers...and she was like ‘is that mine? It has my drink in it...i have my own bag~~~’ in a cutesy manner to her mom..but u know adults, they don’t care...but i can see the smile on her face and the bag swinging in her hands when she left...so i tot...i can be a good paedodontist..hahah

After church, a few friends and i had lunch with a bunch of kids...the youngest being a yr5? And man is he racist...he started telling jokes like ‘what do you call an Abo priest’ ‘what’s the difference btw an Abo and a bucket of shit’ et...such a bad influence on me lol...and the guy who was driving us there was such a ‘koko’ no wonder the girls where all over him (slightly exaggerated)...haha

You know how kids can be really cute and fun to play with...and girl will go 'i want to have kids' right? But once u actually raise one...it will be totally different...like hell...so i suggest...u can either kidnap one, be a godfather or godmother to one, or jus work with kids...

Continued at home…

Bus:
The other day when I was bus-ing to work…I noticed this lady sitting with a huge brown colour book on her lap…but it was jus empty pages…must some autograph/wedding book. That was my thought after that quick glance around the bus which registered in what I’ve wrote about her.
But then after a while I glanced at her again (I wasn’t actually facing her, but standing and facing the side of the bus)…then I realise something…her hands were moving across…then I realise they were Braille (or sth else)…then I was like ‘oh crap’ in my heart…dunno why, maybe jus the assumption I made about her? Not sensitive enough…so me being ‘empty-minded’ at that time jus starting wondering about her…she looked calm tho, facing out of the bus…as though she was looking out at the riverside…but when she turned back, I somehow felt like she was staring back at me saying what are you looking at…but I continued to peep observe…reading Braille is hard…but she did it smoothly…quite amazing how fingertips can be used like that…so sensitive…then I realise she didn’t look bad (don’t mean anything else)…since she wouldn’t be able to see how she looked like…and that being said (or thought), it would kinda be a blessing in disguise coz you wont see stuff which makes you worry/sad etc…but you will miss out on lots more stuff like how the colour green look like, how ‘brightness’ look like (though scientists believe there a part on the midbrain which actually can detect those but let’s not go into this now)…then I wonder where her walking stick is…and then i went ‘holy sh*t’ there was a dog tucked under her legs…it was humungous…how did I even miss that…then I realise I’ve seen her around the neighbourhood… but it was time to leave the bus…

Sometimes bus-ing can be fun…especially when there people having conversations in an audible range…talking about their housemates who refuse to pay, about the Jap test they jus had, etc…

Olympics:
Yes the opening was grand and I manage to miss the first 30 mins which was the best part in the whole ceremony…

I was watching one the sports on tv- gymnastics…it’s actually quite hard to perform…but everytime when someone fell onto the floor or slips off the balancing bar, it’s actually quite saddening…actually the close-up shots on their faces…you know that they are devastated/disappointed but they still don’t show it out and still continuing with what they were doing… feel sorry for them…
Money:
I lost my pay last week…180+…so stupid…pretty sure I lost it on the bus again…stupid

Just a quote I copied from a blog that I read but not knowing the author :
人生只不过是需要一点点的感慨来点缀
而我的感慨好像占了大部分
咖啡杯已经变得冰凉
咖啡还是没有喝完
或许我喜欢的就只是它的温度
而不是它的味道....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

may here

what the?? u lost ur pay?? gosh...that's really a lot of money!!