Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Wk ??

er...a short gap there...

back to MY life...

Saturday
Indonesia movie festival. Watched Koper (Lost Suitcase) which talks about the themes of corruption and the never ending, empty pursuit of a better life. Really looking forward to Titik Temu and Kado Kendo (26,27 Sept 07 in Alexander Library-state library). Go foreign language (art house) movie ..!!1

Kado Kendo(Kendo's talent)from melbourne




Titik Temu (Meeting Point) from ECU (or was it Murdoch?)



Went to work. Felt bad for making senpai going home late. Gomenasai.
Found Yasmin Ahmad’s blog. Arghhhh…I want to watch her movies- Gubra, Mukhsin and now a new movie- Muallaf.

Sunday
Went to church. It was er..evangelising?. Then headed off to UWA expo. Dent netball game on the same day. Looked really fun playing it in the rain. Hang out at the dent corner and chat. ISS-MCW dinner at 大长今 a Korean restaurant.

And sigh, I didn’t do any study throughout the weekend

Monday
Had to drill a tooth to make an occlusal Class I restoration (not that anyone understand). Since I have passed one (we have three tries and have to pass at least one), I decided to challenge myself and let the toughest tutor mark my tooth. And I got 41/55 (pass is 33/55 ok) which was …really good…nvm what I said…
Got a really touching msg. I m going to study hard, work hard, live a good life from now on. Hopefully not warm-warm chicken shit :-)

今天,又重见杰伦的棒-ness。也不是啦,只是喜新厌旧。

a new movie from singapore!!!! 881...about opera performance held during the hungry ghost festival (七月歌台)...or at least that's wat i thought
interesting bits: 881 is papaya (i think)... director is a young guy (i tot royston a girl's name)...features May and Choy...

click here (dont know why cannot copy) and director's blog (i like one of the OST)...


and my lecturer posted this a while ago...awesome guy...but after every of his lecture, there's a lot of stuff to go over....


1 comment:

clarinta said...

you do know you can watch Kado Kendo seperately from the movie festival right?
It's screening @RMIT Capitol Theatre on the 6th & 7th September :)