Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Wk32.5

Ok.
So, FRIDAY
Wagged/Pon-ed my first lec…muahaha…felt so good sleeping in and attending just one lecture at 1pm

I thought I could have earned a bit of money by going to work instead of going to CS quiz night/ ASIA charity dinner/ SMA dinner and spend (around) $10/ $55/ $30 respectively. BUT~~~~ my boss cancelled the job last minute. So, wasted my time. All wells



SATURDAY
Interyear basketball games. Thought I could give them some support by going there and er ..support. who knows? I was the only one..=.=’’’…I thought a lot of ppl from my year will be going…sigh…and even stupid-er..they messed up the bookings for the court. I’ll spare the details to prevent any unwanted embarrassment. And they changed place. And I cant be bothered following.

SO, I went back slacked a while, and went to work…night shift…awesome senpai there who helped me out…arigato deep down from my heart..

And went to my fren’s birthday…in vic park straight after…awesome night…took some photos, met up with some frens, got a bit tipsy and that’s pretty much ..:)

anyone interested? if yes, contact me. deposit first then his face..wuahaha

nice colours & atmosphere

And the highlight of my week…

SUNDAY
After so many stuffups during my week, I was a bit worried that something bad might happen. Not bad, but as in unexpected that might jus throw my whole plans off.

Anyways, a few frends and I went to

60th Indian Independence Anniversary Cultural Carnival..omg so long

It was awesome (pardon my limited vocabulary), and their dress..fuyo..even me as a guy found it colourful. So why did I went? My frends preformed (2 from dent, 1 from med and someone from health sciences), and it’s cheap..ahah..

It was awesome. Performances:classical dance(the best I reckon), bollywood dance (my frends were in there), Punjabi folk dance, contemporary dances, instrumental and vocal medley (powerful voice), bhangra (supposedly the most popular dance), Goan musical performances. And there’s samosas.

the classical dance

the dance my frens were in...they r like the talk now & videos
will b circulated around the common room..lol

bhangra


the concert hall itself..:)


And to quote my frend…how does it feel to be a minority (me as chinese) in a minority? At home…awhhh~~

And I realize something. ‘Boys and girls’ doesn’t really apply to me anymore. It’s ‘Ladies and Gentlemen’ now. Well it’s jus what you want to think I suppose.

Really had too much sad stories these few days…random blogs, songs, mv, & GREY’S ANATOMY!!!! Sigh…

And jus before I slept, a rumour has it that there will be a meteor shower. I would really like to see one. I’ve seen Haley Comet but meteor shower is totally different. Like how they show it drama, it’s so romantic, so mysterious, and making a wish on a meteor jus seem so ..awesome (lol). Ah ..dreams

I’ll post the photos up if they are clear enuf & if I have time & if I have the patience...(edit: up)

a song to share: 李吉汉-随意门
i dunno why suddenly so crazy about it.

妄想与计划只是一线之差。计划得太完美就是一种妄想。实际的妄想可以是一个好的计划。

No comments: