Thursday, April 17, 2008

Missing:stuff

It’s seemed like ages…but actually was jus more or less one week that I didn’t post anything…

Stuffs that have been in my mind:
1) This sudden urge of getting a DSLR…after seeing such beautiful photos…but I think it will jus be a wishful thinking
2) Talking to angmoh…it started with a comment made by my fren: ‘how would u know, you don’t even talk to them’…and it strucked me…so now I m very conscious abt it (don’t u hate it when u r conscious abt sth…it’s jus annoying) and sort of force myself to talk to them and also trying to perfect the stupid aussie accent that I sworn will not pick up before coming to this land
3) ANZAC Day..suddenly have this thought of going to the dawn service (well ever since 06 I hv been wanting to go)…but transport is the main problem, well mainly from my house to subi train station…and not my bike is gone
4) The fact that I didn’t go to any big/social events with frens after well in 9 weeeks…I’ve been to heaps alone…such a loner..:(
5) Tomoro night...the decisions i make are always wrong...bye ciao italia
6) I need a bookshelf, a vacuum cleaner
7) Stuff that I need to do during the 9 days break (pls don rob it off me)
8) God …this shud b first
9) sleep (totally deprived last night)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, wanna go for the Maze and Chocolate Factory Trip on Monday? Haha.. not promoting for ISS. Just wondering if you're interested since you mentioned you'd been to events alone.

Anonymous said...

i've been to the chocolate factory liao...and i heard the maze is a bit boring lo...mayb some other events la...hehe