Friday, April 04, 2008

nights of wk 14

Mon- had korean with Chee Rong, Kelvin, Simon…then went to utopia TO SEE MAY…and also mv’s

Tues- panicked to finish the draft for my assignment

Wed- studied like hell for my test (which ended up being cancelled. That stupid fusobac unit coordinator- we had a debate on it in class when to hv it next…dat was the highlight of the next morning)

Thurs- went to MCW meeting- we hv a young group this yr (almost everyone’s 1st, 2nd yr) and then I went to the movie at Somerville for Hula Girls with Kelvin and Lionel…then passed by the convocation (woa~~ so emotional…I’ll be there in 3 more yrs time..fingers crossed) at Winthrop and saw my cell leader there…took a photo, talked a bit and left

Fri- cell group

Sat- will work

Sun- will study me bottoms off for tests on mon and tues

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow..why u highlighted my name..LOL..so proud...;p