Wednesday, May 21, 2008

test

Seriously, yesterday I was still panicking. I’ve got work at night (it was very foolish to work at this time). I jus realize I need to pass the test to pass the unit. I cant skip anything in the morning for me to study. It was terrible. I studied on the bus all the way to and back from work. Studied until 2pm. Then forced myself up at 6 to continue on. Kept studying even in the lab until the very last minute before the test. I think I jus get a minimum pass if not fail…shit la

So wat went wrong..poor time management-shud hv started earlier(way earlier). Poor memory- I know I read thru all the stuff but jus cant remember anything.

You know how when u say you will fail an exam or worried about it and they always say ‘ohh, you’ll be fine(or word to that effect)’ with a ‘pffftt’ expression. I find that very very fake (even though they might be sincerely trying to encourage you). Like you don even take the unit I m taking and you don even know what SHITuation I was in, how do you know I will do fine. So I don even say that. There was once I did and it jus felt fake, like jus brushing it aside with a 敷衍comment.

Anyway, now I am like back to slack-ness. Really should start studying for the next test.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okies..nxt time i better dont say that sentence liao..LOL..
but then all the best ya!! dont think too much...

take care
may

Anonymous said...

lol...i had someone else in mind when i was writing that...jus say that sentence if you wan to...don be influenced by me...:)

Anonymous said...

Woa... so fast already have ur exam? Well, mines's like one next week and two more before the winter vac.

Gosh.. good luck, liong!

Anonymous said...

oh, it's jus a test only, not yet exam..test everyweek up to study break..sighhhh