Sunday, May 18, 2008

week 20-21

Growing old is not growing up. Suddenly I felt as if I hadn’t grown up a bit…seeing all the responsibility waiting for me…being able to solve problems on my own when things happen…I’m still 19, but yet I kept thinking I am already 20.

Paintball was quite fun. Interesting…I seriously cant be bother thinking how to describe it…like new la. Shooting someone when they least expected was fun. Getting hit was painful…bruises…

Somehow I always get stomachache on Sundays. It has been happening for the past 4 weeks…I suspect it’s the jalapenos…

Talk to mum jus now, but didn’t tell her much abt my life…used to tell her every big thing that happened, but now jus on a when-she-asks basis…dunno if that’s a good thing

There’s times when u jus wonder wat the hell I am doing with my life. Study, eat, sleep and the whole cycle repeats. Then the whole week repeats again. Wat is the meaning of life? Life is empty, to filled up by small little random things. Prob jus cant be f*-ed studying.

Moments of genius:
I’ll talk abt this first. It’s the video for next sem’s freshers- on Australia and wat or not to expect. I’ve figured a rough storyboard of how everything can be fitted in. All I need now is 2 narrator/actor, videocam, editing program and information. This idea jus came from no where (from God most prob) and has disturb my mind the whole day so much so that I cant even study.
Last week, I tot of compiling a list of songs to be played during multicultural week. It will include songs(pop or trad) from countries arnd the world, religious and classical. But this idea has only been scribbles on paper so far.

Next week: test
Next next week: test+assignment
Nextnextnext week: tes+test+assignment
Next4 week: study break
Next5 week: Exams

I am still 19 damnit..(not 20)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey..u seem really stress..
take care ya!!!

Anonymous said...

May wrote the above though..

Anonymous said...

*in reference to last sentence*
i get what u mean....