Thursday, June 12, 2008

fungus-immunity-virus

I’m so sick fungus…if I sit here any longer I’LL grow hyphae into my own chair…all the name which if I can pronounce is ok..but some of them are jus dumb- Chytridiomycetes, sporothrix schenckii, aspergillus fumigatus, rhizopus stolonifer(ur bread mould), saccharomyces cerevisiae… the Chinese names for some of these fungus class/order/genus/species are actually quite interesting (I got them off wiki) coz they actually tell the real meaning of each name which makes it hell more easier to remember…u cant really survive bio (anat esp) without knowing their meaning (derived from latin/greek)…

Ok that was yesterday…I’m very very proud now to say that I did 5 lectures today (and I might do one more before I sleep)..woohoooo…laptop shut the whole day until 10.30 pm jus now…I got 12+26 lectures to go…woohoooo…I think I remembered when I was having a break taking a nap..i realize there’s a lot of people out these struggling to survive combating disease or nature disaster… and here I am taking my sweet nap…it’s a total waste of time…I still slept for one hour… and very very very very very happy i pass my anat test...being in the 4th quadrant of the class too...muz get HD..

So I pass the ‘immunoglobulin-IgG-major histocompatibility complex-Acute necrotizing ulcerative gingivitis-aphthous ulceration-benign mucous membrane pemphigoid’ stage of ‘revision’(more like studying)- on with VIRUS(and the disease they cause)!! The more reason not to step out of house now…woohoo..

No comments: