Sunday, June 08, 2008

A short update (which I think will turn up long anyway)

The microbio and immuno lab test was terrible horrigible vegetable…so many new questions instead of sticking to past yr papers…the drillidrilling prac exam was terrible horrigible vegetable…it was a big fail, I was telling my tutors I’ll come back again in 3 weeks time for the supp…even my fren said I would fail (lol I nearly typed ‘fell’)..ok he didn’t say that…but when the result came out he was saying ‘I still cant believe u passed’ (btw I passed)…mayb coz I asked God to bless my prep b4 I handed it (and blind the marker who is marking mine or to that effect)..lol

Exams coming soon…gave me a shock (which I needed) when I realize I don’t really hv enuf time to study the 2 exams coming up first…with all the names to memorise…grrrrrrrrr…

Awesome quotes from the Pelican:
1) …there’s plenty of boring, moderately successful people in the world, so take a shot at living a life less ordinary instead of settling for a 9-to-5 job in a workday world. You can always get a real job after it all falls apart…
2) Think positive, eg. These antidepressants are great, I feel really happy…
3) It’s not premarital sex, if don’t have any intention of marrying them. (On not having premarital sex)

No comments: