Sunday, July 06, 2008

Exposed !

Today marks the half way mark of my holiday...woohoo…

~~~~~

2nd photo series..

Exposed!

no, nothing obscene…

By exposing your camera (this is not a technically correct term), you record whatever 'changes in light' that your camera can ‘see’. Night modes work this way as well, by letting you camera ‘open’ longer so that the camera can record more light. That why you get blurred images. And also ‘firework’ modes.

Using a camera at my msia home, I’ve set it to manual and exposed for 15 secs.

Spiral motif

Smiley Face

Liong

Headless Dog..

But with my current camera, using only the night mode...

Into the future..(notice the bas number plate)

Red & Green

By exposing AND moving my camera,



OPG from here

haha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do u took all that photos beside the last one?? So cool!!!

may

Anonymous said...

YES!...i know...and i will be taking the last one next sem hahaha