Friday, September 05, 2008

animal +teeth

went to uni early because I had a thing I always wanted to do. So I left the house at 8.15am, reached uni, went to the lab, took out the box making sure no one saw me and hurried down. Then I went to the library where I unfortunately saw a few of my classmates. But I manage to brush them off and hope that they will not suspect anything. After that I went up to second floor took the stuff out and started taking photos…

from wax...while we were waiting for some material to set

was meant to put caption on top...but can't be bothered

i made this one...meant to be art-sy...so it resembles no lion

got a photo of the backside...but...

took us a while to put the tongue on and drip the eye on...

and to actually shape the body into a curl

giraffe with giraffepox...we made another mini size one which was meant to be the 'son'

a failed attempt of making a palm tree...more like sea anemone

and our 'almost-final' product after 9 months
dentures...

During the 3 weeks after my study break I will be very very very busy. 7 tests + 1 Multicultural Week (2 tests on that week itself)…crazy time

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

may here

looks cute..did u got caught in the end? hahas..

Anonymous said...

nope...manage to sneak back in...:)