Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Apologies accepted

it wasn’t my day to be in the lab drilling…my seat(which I have been sitting for 1 yr) has been taken(and that guy was joking maybe it wasnt my day to come in), things jus didn’t turn out rite…on top of that, I argued with one of the nurse coz she refused to lend me safety glasses…I actually ran downstairs to the locker room to get my glasses before asking...and when i reach there i realise I forgot to bring my keys down and so I refused to go up and down again …so after arguing (more like showing her my disgust to her openly) and all…still had to go down to get it…for the whole session I was bitching abt her…commenting at her face, crooked teeth, small jaw, evil look (ok I didn’t)…but then when I realise I was being rude (as told by a fren), it kinda struck me…so after contemplating for 10+mins after lab…I apologised..

No comments: