Friday, September 14, 2007

14/9

Dunno why suddenly today homesick. Not really homesick la, jus bored actually. So I google for random blogs from bintulu (dont ask why). I tried all sort of words, like bintulu, skool names both in Chinese and Malay and even shorten versions of the names, but sadly none came up. The only thing that i found which was interesting was the annual INTERNATIONAL kite festival which was held, I think, one or two weeks ago in bintulu. Yes, we orgonice big stuff can...

And I found this blog. He’s a photographer, wedding photographer to be exact. So cool. Makes you want to get married sooner get a good wedding photographer.

Anyway, cooked this:

Nestum Butter Prawns…


hehe...

Wat? Brag oso cannot meh?

To cook,

Ingredients:
Nestum (if you don’t have this you can stop reading this post and get back to whatever you are suppose to be doing like STUDY)
(or you can jus substitute it with garlic and cook Garlic Butter Prawn)
Prawn
Butter
Egg
Sugar and salt to taste

Prepare the prawn. I bought cooked ones. I think uncooked ones better cause you’ll get more taste in.

don't simply think can...

Heat butter. Fry egg. Make sure you scramble your eggs until it’s very fine. (I still cant figure out how they can make it like coconut shreds)

Pour in Nestum and fry.


Put in prawn and fry until the smell ‘keluar’ (come out). Make sure you cook the prawns well.

Add sugar and salt to taste

Serve.

Cook yourself other dishes.

shot by reflecting the flash towards the ceiling...not too bright, not too dark..:)

Filled yourself with love.


And make sure ask someone to clean up for you.



Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAte cleaning dishes too!! hahas..;p

Mooncake festival coming!! let's have some mooncake!! or u can make one!! hahas..;p

evyBevy~ said...

Hahhaa... looks good!

Liongzie! I miss cooking with you!

Anonymous said...

~may: lol...i tot of making some (the chilled ones)but realised it's too much work...u can jus buy one for me..:)

~evybevy~: tqtq...i missed my cooking as well..hehe

Anonymous said...

buy for u?? Mm...let me consider first!! AHAHAHs...;p