Sunday, October 14, 2007

Hibernation

As days get shorter and shorter and the air gets chillier day by day, the grizzly bear eats as much as it can to gain weight* and gets ready to hibernate throughout the long, cold winter months.
*facts may be wrong...consult wikipedia if required

So will my blog (since i m from malaysia, and malaysia is in the northern hemisphere, and it's winter in the northern hemisphere (di zon-zon bermusim) ..., therefore i'll follow winter and shall hibernate as well...i m not making sense here) anyway....

C u in spring! that's like beginning of next year (after my exams, holiday and when i start my life again back in Perth- my blog IS about my life abroad not at home, so i wont blog about it...)

Meanwhile, unless there's sth uber big/ annoying/ penuh stres stressful/ veryvery^7.9 interesting/ blogworthy or those i-m-too-bored-to-do-anything-else moments that arises during my hibernation, there shant be any update... (u still can like check my blog every month...)

Thank you's to everyone who reads my blog all this while (like going into apoptosis like that) and see you next year (if i m continuing to blog.....






...i will, i hope)


Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri kepada para muslimin dan musliman...!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

K-书ing...

光良旧歌超好听/ 曹格年底出新专辑/ FIR新歌我还没听/ 最近整天听歌-我精神粮食(很不对)/大马音乐继续发光发热!

分享一点东东:

对手-郑伟康& Tank
我找了很久(其实也没有啦),可是没地方可以买 ,大马歌手的歌就是难找。。。
不知道这样copy人家upload的歌可以吗。。。



平旦-超废漫画!
很想买,以前订《学海》时最喜欢看的漫画
copy自

上网找资料(世界最古老方法)

步行操练

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good luck in your exams ppl! All the best and God bless!

神,祠我力量,给我毅力!阿门。。。





Back to isthmus, ischium, incisors and no 'I' in life...

No comments: