Monday, October 08, 2007

un-every-other-day

Today was just like every other day and just like every other day in winter, it rained. Well it wasn’t really a normal every other day, it was totally unlike every other day. Ok well, suffice to say some parts were just like every other day and some weren’t really like every other day. LOL.

Had a quiz and last-minute studied for it, so was really sleepy before I left the house. Had two dose of this song:

郑伟康-《安东尼》

illegally copied from here, awesome-ness

Was late for class…worse still, my class wasn’t in uni campus and had to walk a bit…under the rain…{-_-}

Made a mistake in the quiz (I bet there were plenty other mistakes)

Had a lab, which made me depressed…handed one of my best cavity prep and got 43/55 (I know that’s not bad, but I was hoping 44)…the only comment was: a bit too deep…wth only 0.5mm too deep!!!!! (well, I suppose that’s quite a lot in a tooth)…the rest of the lab I was like: no care anymore-lah like simply drill la….zeeeeeeeeee…which still took me forever for me to make a ‘cincai’ one...sigh, lol

Utterly energyless during lunch time, sat in the common room and watched my friends played table tennis (amazingly the ball didn’t me today…hmmmm)

Had a super ______ lecture…I was like so sleepy and the lecturer was going on and on about baby teeth: (in indian accent at light speed) on labial side of the mandibular central incisor, there is no developmental groove but the crown is still substantially wider compared to the length as you can see. The root is heavy , long, evenly pointed and twice the length of the crown. Yes twice the length. That’s a lot. On the labial side you have the marginal ridge. Can you see it there? And like all the deciduous anterior teeth there’s a lingual convergence. The tooth tapers lingually. You should also notice that there’s a greater curvature of the cervical line on the mesial side than the distal side. While you get a developmental depression of the mesial side of the root on a primary maxillary central incisor, there’s a developmental depression of the distal side of the root of the mandibular central incisor. That’s how you can differentiate between a mandibular central incisor and a maxillary central incisor. You all understand? (pause) Can I move on to the mandibular lateral incisor now? (someone shouts ‘YES’) And I was still like ‘labial. Is THAT side, what about it again?’
Yes those lectures are freaky. I need to know every surface of all the teeth in your mouth (all 32x5=160) plus primary teeth (all 20x5=100) FOR EXAM !!! (well ok actually just 130 altogether since they are just mirror images)…>>>>>_________<<<<<

And I went home after the lecture…slept two hours had a so-so dinner and here I m blogging.

Hmmmm…apparently a lot of people had a bad day today…not really your every-other-day day, is it...well tomoro will be better..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

is spring nw..Nt winter!!

are u still in ur lala land? Lol...

Anonymous said...

well...if it is spring already, then why did it rain?...see, it's still winter!!!!

haha

Anonymous said...

No it isnt!! Lol..
isnt the sun lovely for the past few days?? hahas