Friday, October 26, 2007

Ok, I m refraining myself from blogging in chinese this time. Well, I think most of my posts will be exam related until of course exam is over…..

Had a cool lab- testing vestibular-ocular reflex, reaction time, visual acuity, propioception and postural sway….

Back to the shitty life that was last end of sem exam…sigh…

Some conclusions made:
I m not going to make those stupid promises that I’ll study hard and consistently for the whole sem coz it just doesn’t work for me…even if I studied everything throughout the whole sem, I still have to go through the whole stuff again before exam (cant even do it on the last week of uni or else i'll still forget)…next sem, I m jus going to make sure I have everything (notes mainly) ready for me to revise before exam (everyone is different so don’t copy me…i am not liable for any fails in ur exam if u do it)

I’ll have to repeat this depressing and stressful period of life eight more times until fifth year…I shudnt be surprised by the state that i m in now but shud jus accept (and complain abt) it…that’s uni…totally unlike skool exams…

Dent is so real..u can fail and we wont see u next yr…like those eliminative competition…me & my mate predict 3 will drop out…no one specific…

I don’t have time to finish everything…and u need to at least read thru everything to pass

I am quite scr3w3d… at least i m not alone (and thank God for giving me coursemates who complains and stresses out during exams)


There goes my life (go uni study-go home study-sleep)…I think I turned down every event that I was supposed to go, ‘to study’ except work (so going to stop it…)… and my whole biological clock is messed up now…have to set it back before exam

And here I m blogging…de-stress konon…how I wish got like this positive feedback system: stress induces more ‘study hormone’ which causes stress level to increase and this hormone level to increase until it reaches this threshold where ‘super-memory hormone’ kicks in to facilitate ‘study hormone’ and somemore keep one insomnia…and high level of ‘super memory hormone’ in contact with the ‘study hormone’ stimulate release of ‘no-need-to-eat-and-go-toilet hormone’ which can actively upregulate genes which code for protein which blocks hunger nerve and stimulate ‘already-penuh’ nerve which tell the brain that I don t have to eat…well too bad evolution didnt think about exams………>__________<

Countdown- 10 days (omg…I tot counted wrong or sth….)

If u see me walking around like a zombie, well…that’s me

Happy studying ppl…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice hormones that u came up with. Lol..there wont be such hormones. totally corrupt our human system!! Lol..

But anyway, liong...Good Luck!!