Sunday, July 08, 2007

2/7

Boring day today, really boring...stayed on my bed the whole day (come to think of it, it's not that bad coz my bed with another bed on its sides is actually my workplace...). I watched a few episodes of ' 美女厨房(beautiful cooking)' . Every episode 3 beautiful ladies will cook and judges will give them marks. And more often than not, their cooking is horigible, terigible and vegetable ah~.

After that, read 雪狼湖 (snow wolf lake). I had always wanted to know the story after Jacky Cheung 张学友& Vivian Hsu(??) 许慧欣 performed a musical of that in KL. I read half of the story during the Easter break and finally finished it today. Quite interesting...my eyes are so tired now from staring at the screen for so long...

An good fren of mine tagged me, without me knowing that he has a blog and without he knowing that i have a blog. And i'll do it some other day when i m free. It's quite amazing how i can stumble upon ppl's blog (which was how i knew he had a blog). I unknowingly found four of my course mates' blog...hehe. Even more amazing, i saw one random blog so i read it. And it turned out that he was studying in UWA eng. And then it turned out that my frens know him. And then the next thing you know, i was talking to him in my house. lol..the world is small, and internet too...

This following paragraph may contain traces of food which may cause discomfort to vegetarians, non beef-eaters and bulimics. Parental guidance advised.
When i was cooking jus now i unconsciously applied the '3T'- Teori Tiga Titis, under SOMEONE'S influence. 3T (Three Drops Theory) states that only 3 drops of oil is needed when oil is used regardless whether it's for frying eggs, cooking noodles and stir-frying veges (not dat sure about deep-frying...mayb deep fry ant canlah...AHAHAHAHAHAH....~.~''' ). Anyway, i was brain-washed after the constant mentioning of 3T and before i realised it, it was too late. My beef got stuck to the pot. Apparently it only applies to non-stick pans... So now i have my own 3T-Three Tablespoons Theory..........
That paragraph was lame...

Nervous Excited Worried Dunno wat i feel....results out tomoro. gasp!!!!

and major room cleaning after that....

that's all about me today....pretty boring ey...

4 comments:

VeL said...

tsk tsk... curtin's result out on wednesday.. 11th... same as harry potter.. tsk tsk.... how to enjoy -_-"

yataolong said...

watch harry potter first den check your results...hahaha...good luck ya

evyBevy~ said...

vel: Yea!!! That was what I told 'yataolong'! :) HOW TO ENJOYYYY?!?!?!

yataolong: Oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're spreading to the world my 3Ts!!!!!!!!!!! *turns lobster red

But I'm glad I managed to influence you a BIT. Until that tablespoon theory at leastttt. =\

:)

Peace!

yataolong said...

oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, i didnt mention ur name ho, u makan cili sendiri pedas....