Sunday, July 22, 2007

HP7

原本还想说:名花归主了,再久点就被缠死了。
现在想说:名花归土,却招来土崩。。。叹气。。。no offence

Since everyone is blogging abt Harry Potter, I’ll do too.

The night before 21/7, I was really quite excited abt the whole ‘the-book-will-be-released-at-7.01am (GMT2301 ). I was thinking that will be like other big promotions (like the release of other HP books, McD’s Hello Kitty/Snoppy series etc) like those I read in the newspapers. And I’ll b part of it. Last one somemore. It’s felt like being a kid again. And I slept smiling..hehe

But…

It freakin rained the next day...but still, I woke up at 6.00am and went to Borders at 6.30am. But…there’s not a lot of ppl there. I thought there would be ppl queuing outside or even camping outside Borders…*fake laughs* hehe…suddenly felt not so excited anymore…

So the rest of the story is jus queueing up and getting the book.

Ohya, there were ppl from the tv…and they were shooting ppl saying out loud screaming the countdown and going hysterical when they got the book…~.~’’’


And the decors were nice, there are also ppl in costumes...nice atmosphere


And we got owlets…even though you can actually get it even if you go at *ehem* 11am…

I suppose it's the thrill of it, and like i said it's the last harry potter book...:)

I got the adult version, but wont b reading it yet…I want to read the sixth one first…

Uni’s starting tomoro…sigh smile

p/s all these photos are taken by ME, so if you find the same photos in some other blog, jus keep that in mind .. :-)

4 comments:

VeL said...

wahaha..... i thought u ordered the children's cover and the adult cover is lionel's LOL.. ^^

and who went at 11 am?? :)

yataolong said...

haha...no, no, no...i m an adult...wuahaha

i m sorry, it's not 11am...

it's 2PM!!!!!grrrr...lol

VeL said...

wahahhaa........ damn u liong.. >.<

u didnt take any pic with dumbledore??? LOL

yataolong said...

hehe...no, i would b too embarassed...and obviously i was taking the photo of dumbledore and someone else....