Monday, July 23, 2007

wk 30

it's all words...

OMG, reading ppl’s blog is so hard now especially there’s HP7 spoiler everywhere (well, ok, jus a few)…I still hvnt start reading yet…I call that pure laziness determination and perseverance

First day of uni…fun…got to meet all me coursemates. Funny thing is I met 6 mates on the same bus going to class (well, I suppose that’s because there’s not really a lot of buses passing by Queen Elizabeth II Hospital area)…anyway...first lecture…prac lab…second lec…finish (I’ll spare yall this time by not boring you to death with the contents of my lectures…though I reckon it was still quite interesting…skip the next paragraph)

(To those who wants to know, just to get a taste of my humble course, we learnt GV Black’s cavity classification in first lec, learnt the instruments (eg pigtail probe; Blacks spoon; chisels; enamel hatchet; spoon excavater), how to operate ‘the-most-cooperative-patient-u’ll-ever-get’ (quoted from one of the tutors) aka the SIMULATOR (comes with detachable skull, rotatable head, batteries sold separately (sometimes I amaze myself with the lame jokes I can think of)) revise wat we’ve learnt in sem 1 and also realize that we’ve completed 10% (which is ‘something’ even though its not a lot) of our course *clap hands* in 2nd lec)

And attentions:
This week of FINALES
Thursday (26/7)- Lost –two hour special- 8.30pm
Sunday (29/7)- Ugly Betty- second last episode- 7.30pm
Sunday (29/7)- Gray’s Anatomy- two hour special- 8.30pm

Next week of FINALES
Sunday (5/8)- Ugly Betty- last episode -7.30pm
Sunday (5/8)- What about Brian- two hour special -8.30pm

(correct at blogging time)

Man…it’s raining again…sigh….and stopped in 5 seconds time…weird

2 comments:

Anduz said...

LOST ending is bloody awesome

yataolong said...

i didnt watch it...sigh, i watched TMO Simpsons the movie...was it really nice?