Thursday, October 16, 2008

summer

Mengumumkan ketibaan YAB Datuk Seri Summer a/p Nature

Diiringi oleh Datuk Suhu bin Tinggi
dan Datin Dry Gan
yg akan melawat Perth selama tiga bulan
Selamat Datang.

-------

summer is here...good season to be doing laudry, good season to jus stay indoor during the day and outdoor at night...

also means that i dont hv to wrap myself like a dumpling when i sleep at night

having wearing a outer wear for so long that now i feel naked without one...
and the night breeze somehow reminds me of my maternal grandma's house in kl (not mine, not my dad's mom's house)...mayb it's the temperature, or most prob the smell...but they all conjures the sound of motorbikes and cars driving pass late at night in front of my grandma's house...shit...God bless her..

No comments: