Monday, October 13, 2008

Thank you

Thank you Dad,
For the last minute reading you directed me to look at before the LA test which allowed me to do the calculation
For all the random phrases you showed me when I was revising which turned out to be answers to questions
For helping out during the race esp the ending of the race
For cancelling the second test which got me totally stoked
For the inspiring seminar
For lead cell
For the wit/quick reflex/creativity when I was doing the music
For making me man again
For the motivation/awake-ness you gave me to study thru the night
For the ingenious idea of sleeping on the chair and table so that I wont sleep in the next morning
For helping me take notice of random details which turned out to be exam questions
For the CD you help her help me compile
For the wonderful night and the sweet floss stuck onto me
For the wonderful week
For that short feeling of love
For passing all the exams- and even doing very well in them
For keeping me healthy
May I be a testimony of You
Glory goes to You.

No comments: