Sunday, June 17, 2007

five years- first time- fifth post

Woa..second post in a day...man i m wasting so much time...

OMG! Dat was the best two hours dat I had in these two weeks. Such good movies. Ugly Betty and Grey’s Anatomy! Totally unstressed (for those past two hours) OMG! OMG! OMG! And the suspense…OMG!

For those who missed it:

Ugly Betty: Betty told Henry that she loved him and dat’s why she dumped that Wil guy (wat’s his name again?). Ohya, Henry’s (past) gf (who was trying to make thing better) was in New York and betty sort of didn’t like her. Lol the train station was funny. That bitch at the round table (wat’s her name? Amanda is it?) kept asking her to jus leave henry’s gf in the train. Wait! Some more. Hot stuff! Lucy Liu appeared and she and Daniel ehem…got down to business- his father’s case (wat were you thinking). Alexis didn’t have fren…sad girl/guy (and so weird, there a guy hitting on her/HIM)…and Willi tried to be her/his fren coz she saw how Daniel and her/him were very close and you know her motive to be her/his fren la….(I know someone finished watching liao…downloaded the whole series...so now you hv nothing to watch…haha)

Grey’s Anatomy: from last week, Meredith was pushed into the water when she was trying to save a victim from a big ship crash. The whole 1 hour series was uber touching. George lied to a victim that he found her son and had to look frantically all over the hospital. Dr. Stevens made a hole in some victims’ head to relief pressure at the crash site. So, gan jiong and they show her cutting the skin of the head up-close and the drill into the skull. Not for the faint-hearted. (And I was thinking wat I if did med-but that’s beside’s the point) People were in the hospital waiting for the news for their loved ones and it was really sad to see one of the victim’s husband broke down into tears when he realize that her pregnant wife died. I know it’s nothing much when I say it but if you watched it…fuyo. And finally Meredith was brought back to the hospital with hypothermia, her face damn pale (good make-up artist). All the resident doctors (the main characters of course) and the bunch of trainees (I know there’s another word for it) were all there and were so nervous. Cannot explain here the whole tense atmosphere, but Dr. Stevens said a lot of touching stuff trying to give hope to her colleague. ‘I BELIEVE she will survive. I BELIEVE…I BELIEVE…’ there was one line in it which was funny though: ‘I BELIEVE when I eat butter (?) and no one saw it, I wont get the calories.’ So next episode must watch. Ohya, they showed (from the preview) that Meredith died. Yeah, 'showed' that she died, but I don’t think so la.

Woa…uber long post considering I have exam tomoro (and this post sounds a bit gay). I BELIEVE I should be studying, like now.

For those not finishing their exam yet...hang on to it, dont stress (too much).

I m done, full stop.

Cheer guys/girls/guy-girls!

2 comments:

lamomok said...

Lol... Chill man, all this hyperexcitement can't be good for you... I BELIEVE you should stop watching Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy... :P

yataolong said...

~lamomok: never! especially now that i m so free..