Monday, February 25, 2008

Wk8.99

After a pleasant chap goh meh dinner at hawker’s, and a pleasant dinner at singapore’s with both hving sambal kangkong and rice, tonite’s dinner wasn’t dat bad…pardon my poor expression…it’s 1am btw…I shud b sleeping but since I don’t hv class tomoro morning (we officially start everything next week)…I shall not sleep…my freaking sensitive teeth are annoying me…and I think I grind which is freaking me out (can’t even see the tip of my canine liao..gasp!!..wat if I expose the pulp??!! Bacteria!!ahh!! Decay!! Ah!!!!!)… ah, life without excessive worry is un-liFe-ly…ampun crap I semua-semua ni

Wat was I going to say? Dinner last night, well night b4…went to macker’s after dinner and coz my fren was working there, he gave us 20% discount…but we jus bought a large chips, so that not much difference…but anyway…it’s the thought that counts (or in this case, warms my heart…lol)…I think my mind is set to drunk mode now

Today…did nothing until 1pm..washed clothes…ate quiche which my housemate made...and then embarked my journey all the way to curtin…I seriously think planning is essential lo can? Some ppl can jus do thing or go somewhere like ‘dat’ but I cant lo…so I researched google map &whereis map, studied the bus timetableS…visualize the journey and then execute the plan…left my house at 4.45pm, reach busport, change bus and reach destination at 6pm!! Like one hour trip…flip thru my book where I hv written down wat I plan to take…den leave and walk to nic’s place according to my map…talk for a self-predetermined time, ok not really la…walk to curtin in time to catch the 7.30pm bus and then take a bus back to reach home at 8.30pm…finally got my coats and hangers…muahahhaahahahahahah

I overheard sth on the bus…actually a lot of ppl are depressed when they come here (I mean going elsewhere to study)…so don be worried if u feel depressed..it’s quite normal…jus don let it get too serious…

Oh and i might b able to celebrate CNY again next yr...a roughly accurate estimation was done (woa~~look at the oxymoronS) and i shud b back after CNY...yeah~~~~~~

Big day today...let's see wat will happen...lol

Let the power of nature transform you- Feb quote of my table calendar

No comments: