Sunday, February 17, 2008

De-depression

I seriously feel so lifeless now. I jus want to sit in front of my laptop and read blogs rather than doing anything else. I still need to unpack my stuff, wash my clothes but I’m just too lazy to do any of those. I m so not like this last yr. No idea why. Oh. We got a tv (which is like the best thing which happen this whole week- well it felt like that when we got it back but not anymore) for $10. Crazy leh. And we kutip-ed a coffee table somewhere in uni for the tv. But now the tv is sitting there quietly- coz I don’t feel like watching it. I rather sit here and be depressed…

Dat was in the morning. After hand-washing my clothes jus now I felt so much better- probably because I sweat like a lot. BTW, now I can hang dry my clothes with a clothes rack outside the balcony and a proper whatever u call- clothes lines which I think is much safer than those of vickery house- since I can jus look out the window. Laundry was never so fun…=.=…Then I unpacked half my stuff. Pretty productive I must say. And life didn’t seem so dull anymore…

Jus now, tried to do wat my mom suggested. Take mind off everything and spend time cooking a decent meal. Which I did but I didn’t eat it. Coz I had leftovers- yes, finally finish liao…this decent meal will be eaten some other day… Lol

I start to hate ‘11pm’s’. It’s too early to sleep and too late to watch a movie. So here I m blogging again…

No comments: