Thursday, February 28, 2008

Wk 9.5

Saw 1st yrs yesterday…didn’t get wat I want, but still…got 3 mentees, got a free shirt…they were more intesrested in knowing the other first yrs than wat we’re telling them…oh wells..

Work for the first time this yr last night…freakin hot day to work…
The things I like about my jobs:
The bus trips (coz there’s air-con)
Esplanade busport where I change to another bus (coz there’s air-con)
The cheese and cold meat section of the counter (coz there’s air-con blowing straight down)
I’m thinking of changing my job to somewhere closer…but I like this place..:(

Got this invitation to someone’s 19th…but the thing is, like any 18’s last yr…it’s always at a bar or club…where u drink and there the stupid dress theme/code (this one is Disney, like as if I m going to dress as mickey) and it’s mostly ang mohs…well I simply prefer the asian way…where we jus eat somewhere or jus hang out…it’s really nice of them to ask someone who they don’t even know well…but, sorry…I will go to others if there’s any suitable one…hiam so much ho

I think I know why my house is utterly depressing- there’s not enough people…

I’ve now learn to cook more so dat I can save up and eat on another day…which I think is quite smart…but anyways ...

My housemate got the same fan I bought for $9.99… I bought it for $14.99-ish

I bored…but I’ll b busy next week

No comments: