Wednesday, February 20, 2008

wk 8

Hmmmmmmm

Remember the food I cooked…I still hvnt eat…I think it’s rotting…lol

Monday was ok…went to intro of 2nd yr thingy…actually got encouraged by one of those boring talks u get b4 starting a new yr…saw the 14 repeats from last yr’s 2nd yr…they group together like sheeps seeing us all…hahaha.. not really, they jus sat there together…den evening kelvin came to witness the dodgyness of my house…and wanted to go city to hv dinner but end up in broadway eating ‘pide’

Tuesday was off coz nothing was scheduled for wk 8…so I had the tv on from 9 til 2 until lionel came…to witness the dodgyness of my house…after much failed planning to go to his house and back, kai called to go out, which like solved everything (coz he got car..ehem)…and den the person who has my phone called, as in my new phone (it’s a cheap one jus in case I loose it again)…so on my way, I took my phone…and somehow…there’s no more worries…which got me worried… and we ate and watched JUMPER…which was semi-awesome…

Wednesday was today…going to be yesterday…was sickening…didn’t hv my clinical coat with me (coz I still got stuff somewhere else) and frantically borrowed a lab coat…went to lab... got new stuffs: a toolbox, an edentulous stone cast to bring (as if I m going to study it at home) and key to own locker. After dat (and lunch), had a lecture which I semi-ly slept thru, coz it’s all sort of a repeat of last yr, before another 3 hr lab which we learnt abt neck and back pain…to cure back and neck pain, apparently u jus need to exercise more of those parts…u get pain because of wrong posture and hving it not moving for a long while…like a truck driver who sits there for forever fixed will get serious back and neck pain…jus now went to my grand-uncle’s place…had dinner…grilled pumpkin was nice…:)

Tmoro is Thursday…I got only one lecture…alang-alang like dat…but I m not complaining...I seriously need to get at least my coats back…so dat I can use on Friday…

See, I didn’t eat the food I cooked on Sunday yet…

No comments: