Sunday, March 02, 2008

Work

O day was big…热闹…joined asia, ocf, msu, passion...funny how I try to find another church this yr, but I think I’ll still end up at the same church I went to …but too bad it’s on sat afternoon when I hv to go work…=.=’’’…how? And badminton…on Wednesday nights when I mostly likely will hv work…=.=’’’…how? Quit and find another job?

------------------------

Lol…we were talking abt how one day we will invent stuff: iMirror, iDrill, iDams and listen to music while we work…well it was funny when we talked abt it..

forgot to mention...pracs now are jus plain depressing...jus when i first thought i can finally do dams...i was shot down with drilling in a mouth...and now that i finally passed one (after getting at least 3 opinions before getting it marked with a confirm pass -there's this tutor whom i accidently called upon to mark mine- after noticing the tutor's name and remembering the fact that she doesnt pass anyone easily, i quickly changed my reason for calling her- to give feedback...and wat a feedback, my confidence came crumbling down))...now i am bombed by the use of THE MIRROR to assist in drilling...wat next...wisdom tooth extraction (which i think is not hard at all)

------------------------

Work was terrible…very the terriblest, horrigiblest, vegetablest…customers came non-stop from 7 til 9.25…went on full speed…got a bit disoriented after a while and cant remember orders correctly…and finally broke my own working record- first shift to ever finish selling all the bread…lol, like, sorry mate, we’re out of bread…the red rooster nearby ran out of chicken once (so funny- no rooster in red rooster…and all the customers came to our shop....)…we earned like 300+ more than normal by the end of today…and since I didn’t hv time to do wat I was supposed to do (eg cleaning up) I had to stay overtime…but being a nice boss my boss was…we got paid until 10.15 instead of 9.45…woohoo…but still…reached home like at 11pm…good thing my colleague sent me to the city to catch my next connecting flight bus (flight sounds cooler)… I m proud to say I maintained my cool even though it was mad…plastic gloves all over the floor, counter a mess…still manage to smile and listen closely…even had two kids coming in to order and despite the rush still tried to help them, like be very kind and gentle……(there was this one b*tchy customer…I put in a lot of pepper (I would have put in a whole bottle) into her sub coz dat’s wat she wants…and when I tot she would be complaining dat it is too hot, she came back for more pepper…=.=)…and customers who praise you and thank you a lot (be it sincere or not) jus made the night a bit nicer and more bearable…:)

These nights are quite cold ay (i am not complaining)?...mayb coz my housemate bought a new fan…LOL

Sigh…it’s 12.47 here, but it’s only 11.47 back in m’sia…

No comments: