Monday, March 17, 2008

wk10-11

Fri- Finished one drilling in 3 hrs!! and finally manage to pass it…with the confidence, I did the next same drilling in 20 mins!!- and turned out great…hahaha…now I’ll jus hv to put amalgam in…
Went to cell- It was ok…still like my old cell better…well, mayb I need more time

Sat- Went out to hv dimsum at some place with crystal, daisy, kelvin, nic, sim, wenfeng- dunno know the name- the thing that I like was the taufu fa- cold and silk-like…yumm…Then, at around 5.30pm, went to this Harmony International Folkfest 2008- totally last minute thing- had to go back, leave my stuff at kelvin’s house then catch the very next bus to city again to Perth Convention Centre…the place super big can…there’s dance (Chinese, Indo, Arabic, Irish^.^, Sri lankan, Hungarian, Thai, India, Brazilian, Polish), song(Italian, American(gospel), French, Russian, Rwandan)- all for the sake of this yr’s MCW!!!!!!!! But 3 hrs for $2…hehe...pics some other time
now this is a nice & creative poster
Sun- woke up super early to go church- went to the chinese service from 9 to 11, then english service from 11-1…impressive leh…still like my old church better…then go back study…tried to…

Mon- woke up 8.23pm coz I think I stop my alarm accidentally…but still manage to get to uni on time..well, duh, I live so close…
Utterly exhausted after lab…feel really sh*tty…tidak bermaya langsung…
And my mouth smells like chips coz I ate almost a whole bag jus now…
Serious study later…at biol library….gambade!!!!!

NOT going to Allied Health…rather relax at home, or go out watch movie, anyone?

Autumn/winter is coming…
And I think my blog is turning into a boring diary…

Break me down and build me up with You in me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

may here ya..

mm..woke up at 8.23 pm?? LOL..that's a late time to wake up..and go uni that late?? LOL

;p

happi easter anyway

Anonymous said...

my class start at 9am...dat's y still can make it...but normally i wake up like 8am...

enjoy ur week-long easter holiday!!!