Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Wk 10

I notice the lack of photos…I jus too lazy to bring my camera out and there’s nothing much which I can take photos of…
So, the actual start of uni…bombardment of information and stuff to study…lec/lab/prac/lec/lec etc
Two consecutive 3 hour labs today…so tiring…the whole day breathing thru masks and my hands still smell like latex now
Will meet up with fellow mentees tmr and head to fren’s house after that
Fri- fresher’s – meet all the first yrs- shud b fun- &see the new shirt- it’s freeway sign green- our yr's was mustard yellow which was yuck
Sat- OCF lunch at Mathilda Bay- anyone interested to tag along?
Sun- Was suppose to go to this new church …but I hv to work from 12-5…..grrrrr
Next week- SMA soiree- no idea wat’s happening..i shall see…lol

After talking a while on the phone (as opposed to chatting), I notice my spoken chinese has deteriorated much... noooooooooooooo

No comments: