Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Week10-11

Wah, Tuesday liao…have been delaying blogging like how I keep postponing my studies..bad bad bad…

Last Friday, was doing amalgam packing and carving…on my second attempt, upon seeing one of my mates who got a tutor to mark his and passed, got the same tutor to mark mine. And then, there and then, rays of light shone thru the thick dark clouds that have been lingering the lab since the beginning of the semester. The tutor asked me, did u do dentistry before? Shakes head. Anything similar? Er..no(smiling)? Arts or anything- sculpturing? No, no (I would have smiled from ear to ear if not for the tutor who’s still marking). This is really good…I nearly fainted…and she showed it to the main tutor who also said it was quite good….BUT, when my fren suggested to another tutor (who was marking his work) to see mine as mine is REALLY GOOD, the tutor said, it’s not bad, but the margins are quite poorly done and the groove is on the shallow side. Suddenly it felt like more dark clouds came and started to rain heavily….well, I passed anyway
Fresher’s was ok. Got a shirt which says ‘Need a root?’ with a tooth holding its chipped root. At first I thought it was lame, but when I know the meaning, it’s still a bit lame.
Oh, yes. And on my way back, saw a couple of people (if you get wat I mean) who kindly sent me back.


No gigi/Gigi-less

Saturday was ____ . Didn’t go the OCF lunch- suddenly changed my mind. Went to have a look at bikes (the cheapest is like 299…) along Stirling Highway. Then rushed down to city take train to Bullcreek (2nd time on mandurah line) then take bus to Southlands to return dear Kai’s precious phone. Bought some stuff- the cashier thought I was a healthy person, until she saw the packet of TIMTAMS that I bought…lol. Went to dear Jane’s comfy house, and met dear Jerry. Nice house (better than mine- which is not that hard). Got a big bag of fruit which is still in ze fridge. Then went to Hog’s Breathe- which was nice. I had the one with mushroom and curly flies with salad. Too bad I didn’t take photos. Totally wasted my member card can? Then they kindly sent me home.
And there's election.

Sunday. Woke up super early- like 9.45am to go to work at 12pm- freakin bus was late. Anyway, blah blah blah blah…ate cookie..blah blah blah..went home- cant remember wat I did…



Monday. Lec, Labs, lunch. Went to sign up for 2008 MCW events, but was suggested I shud try out for the director of the committee…on part of me says I shud go for it since this will probably be the last yr I’ll be doing this and it’ll be heaps fun and I can actually direct ppl...muahahah. But, if I join it, it will be either I make it or break it (both my studies and the whole MCW)…dunno lo. AND THEN. Tried freakin hard to call and text the person who my stuff is with…and practically wasted my whole afternoon waiting. And when he finally replied which is like 6.30- he said ‘jus come la. I’m sleeping’. Can freakin choke him to death ah…and dear Brandon who was kind enough to help me at such short notice…who brought all my stuff to my house and shun bian dissed my house...finally got all my luxuries back (got back all my necessities long time ago) and ate mee goreng (coz I cant be bother eating proper food) and mango…yummm
Yes, and i watched Juno...i like the songs...


Today…fingers got stained from stupid bacteria staining experiment and had a ‘great time’ trying to identify every bulge or curve in the brain…

DINNER!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo..u finally gt back all ur stuffs. that's really good.

u watched juno?? cool..where did u watch it? i wanna watch it though...

may

Anonymous said...

i got the movie from my fren...get it from me if u wan...somehow...haha