Friday, November 07, 2008

CC

I was reading the newspaper just now, and I saw a news report on Canning College’s International Student Graduation Ceremony. Man, that was ages ago. What 3 years already? Ok. Two. But yea, seemed so long ago.Our year has definitely started something new by having the graduation dinner at Hilton. A google search (a cat must have died somewhere at the same time) found a few blogs with photos of the ceremony and a video on youtube. It was just like ours, all the emotions, the photo taking sessions, the ‘lecturer-appreciation’ speeches, the performances, the awards. It wasn’t too long ago, that we graduated from that place. And now there’s ‘juniors’ whom we don’t even know going to join us in uni. Seemed so distant aye…

I was going to write about my year there, but nah…it’ll take forever, and I got more important things at hand i.e. exams. Maybe some other time, when I’m inspired again…

One more day till exams…panic+nervous-ness+fear+worry+adrenaline rush+stress starting to resurface after much suppression for the past few days… might jus break the seal..lol

Feel so weird typing in English again…

No comments: