Sunday, November 16, 2008

shoooooooooot

18PG





Again. Tired, mentally.
It’s as if it’s neverending, I can never be ready enough for the exam
Jus when I thought I can take it, one small little detail blew me off.
7 hours straight in Reid library, highlighting pages after pages
Trying to memorise everything that I have to
Procedures after procedures,
Concepts after concepts,
Numbers after numbers,
And I am going to give up on anatomy and material science- and jus pray it wont come up
All this jus to learn the theory of making fake teeth.

And people. I hate people. Homo sapienS
People who jus talk non-stop on the phone trying to share stuff. I need to study.
People who stress out and complain to me. and make me stress out. I need to study.
People who jus talk to me on msn coz we hvn’t talked for long. I would love to but I need to study.
People who ask for my help. I did. But that’s wasting my time, and it may jus backfire this time and people don always appreciate. I need to study.



One more day, one more night
And it’s exam time.
Shud I do an all nighter tonight and tomorrow night?
Considering I’ve been sleeping very little and the body has taken a toll
And I jus got this email reminding me how shit my health is atm- acne vulgaris , liver intoxication, dorsalgia, ..
I hvnt even started on the partials yet and the past papers too. Apparently they kill.
So people are panicking, and words like
F***, S***, die,
screwed, kill, cry,
suddenly came into our dictionary.
AND we lived happily ever after.

No comments: