Thursday, November 13, 2008

conjuntions

Had a long rest after exam which was ok coz luckily I manage to cram (ok fine ‘RECAP’) ALL 24 lectures in 2 hrs just before exams which got me late for exams but it was still ok coz I don’t think they really care as long as u got enough time to finish and there WAS more than enough time coz ppl started leaving after 1.5 hr when the whole exam was meant to be 3 hrs jus like my next exam on Monday which I hv no clue whatsoever and it freakin involves a lot of memorizing- the whole year’s worth of lectures which would be fine if the lectures given was understandable, straightforward, INFORMATION-CONTAINING but noooo..the lecturer jus went on whatever he liked, jumping around topics (‘in retrospect’ and ‘leading to’) talking about nothing and he expects us to know everything he knows by reading the book he asked us to read which is quite shit as well coz like my fren said ‘is all over the place and talks about nothing-jus like the lecturer’ so the book has been there since the beginning of the year collecting dust and it will continue to collect dust throughout this weekend coz I m not going to read that freakin book but instead read the 3 compilations of notes that obtained from 3 different upper yr sources(yes ppl area kind enough to do that and I m recording now all the papers we’re hving coz we don’t GET past yr papers, like wtf) totaling 200 pages? (ok fine I’m exaggerating, so sue me) and I hv to memorise everything single detail on how to make a fake denture which I SUPPOSE will help next yr when we actually start making them on real patients and it’s going to be freaky coz it’s like REAL~ but anway..dont want to think about it now, got more important things to stress like when am I going to go back end of this yr coz, yes, I hvnt book my ticket to go back and I cant now since I’m hving exams and going all the way to the city to book it is an utter waste of time which i can utilize to study and speaking of which mayb I shud stop here and go sleep and wake up early tmr morning to do some studying for the next 3 days…
*gasp air*

No comments: