Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Current state

back is hurting due to back posture when studying

eyes still sting

diarrhoea this morning- went to the toilet 3 times but amazingly healed after the exam(I bet it has sth to do with stress)

starting to panic for my next exam coz I didn’t know there was that much to study until last night when I checked- well good thing I suppose, at least I didn’t stress out that much

tired, exhausted. Let’s see I slept 5 hrs on 16th, 2 on 17th, 4 hrs on 18th, going to sleep 6 hrs (make that 5 now) on 19th, prob 2 hrs on 20th and I will be free….

Internet and msn is bad for me…

Pictures around(yes I was very very bored, tired, to the point of insanity):

Bird's eye view of my table- not like a bird can fly in my room

water bottle, watch, chewie, toilet paper (i had flu, nothing else), lollies

levitating laptop, lamp, lecture lnotes,

if only lecture notes were filled with random photos


my file- change my notes inside after every exam

a white thing...

my beloved lamp which has followed me for 2 yrs...

it was 3 remaning- now 1 left!!!!

yes i pretty much chucked everything onto my bed and then put everything back onto the floor when i need the bed...everyday

energy drinks- no i didnt finish it in one night- balanced it with coffee

starburst...mmmm..sugar...

ice cream.....*drooollllllssssssss........coffee flavour+chocolate-coated almond





I am extremely ‘hardworking’ during exam times ho…coming here everyday…~.~’’’

No comments: