Tuesday, November 27, 2007

*

Yesterday (26/11) was really a good day for me somehow….everything was very ‘smooth-sailing’ (can’t find a better word)…*smile

My morning starting with a call asking me out for lunch…I thought, since I m going out, I might as well confirm my ticket (what’s that word, reimburse, or sth like dat is it?)…shun shun li li got a flight to Brunei on 20th dec…luckily wasn’t fully booked or anything….*wipe sweat

Then had lunch- Seoul BBQ…hv been craving to sit down there and eat since exam period liao (if takeaway not really worth it, don hv the miso soup…cheapo..haha)….it was lunch time, so it was fairly full…but after waiting for 10+ mins, finally got seat, so lucky…and we talk talk talk …and I found myself a new house next yr….woohooo…fairly cheap, close to uni, housemate sound ok…jus like the perfect one for me….:)…SO LUCKY…*grinning ear-to-ear

Then went grocery shopping…woolworths…I being so obedient, manage to stop myself from buying the 99 cent kinder beuno and $4.99 boost ice cream….*claps hand…suddenly wanted a nice breakfast…angmoh style…so I bought sausages, bacon, and hash browns…muahaha…no more muesli for me…if I wake up early enough to cook everythin. I need to sleep and wake up early…there’s reason why ppl say sleep early, wake up early…anyway….den went back home to go work….

LUCKILY…the bus was a bit late….managed to get onto the bus for work…second day attending ‘lectures’ to learn to become the ‘back person’ in the store…*starts jotting down notes…doing stuff in the kitchen (the back part of the store) instead of serving customer…pretty daunting coz the next day I hv to pair up with someone whose doing the front stuff…luckily they all love me, so they’ll help me do more stuff first so that they when I do the night shift after their afternoon shift, i don’t hv to do so much…lol

After work, went to a birthday celebration (wont mention names due to my blog policy- but you know who you are)… like at 11pm…lol…so lucky, when I got to the bus stop a bus arrived, the bus before was like half an hour ago, so if I rushed, I would have been waiting there doing nothing…*kills fly while sitting at the bus stop… Everywhere in the city so quiet, but the karaoke room was noisy…manage to sing a few songs I have been listening to… *smile…met up with frens whom I hvnt seen for AGES….*smile…one free bubble tea…*smile…haha…

thank God for this awesome day! *smile

How’s the new writing ‘mood’? different feel rite…

No comments: