Friday, November 02, 2007

Everyone was quiet. And then he continued speaking.

I am sorry. I really have to do this. I know all of u will die but I cant do anything else about it. I am the most important person here. I make all the decisions. I cant survive with this little amount of input shared among all f us. The three of us remaining will try to save as many of you as possible. I am really sorry. This is my last stand.

And the brain sends out the central ischemic response blocking blood supply to all other tissues.
xxx

my mind can wander so far even when i m studying...sigh

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

it's official ...my msn's down, so all i can do now is study, sigh (and blog...hehe). it's quite impossible, i have been siting there quietly concentrating and study and but still time jus fly by...i need time....

No comments: