Wednesday, November 14, 2007

no more late-night studying...

yea...at least one unit which i m 100% sure that i will pass (if not a C..:D)...last one to go...shall not procrastinate for this one...one thing i learnt, no matter how easy a unit seems, the exam is still going to be hard...no more cramming one yr's worth of lecture in one day (only to realise half of them are not examinable on the day itself...dodgy lecturers) and cram it into my petite/already saturated/tired brain.....

-------------------------------

Jus wondering,
actually do gay ppl like looking at themselves, since like they are into the people of same sex as they are, so like do they fantasise about themselves and like …er I wont go further…o.O

--------------------------------

Woa…totally changed my mood last night…BERSIH rally for electoral reform…on 50th year we’ve become independent…couldn’t believe that it’s happening in m’sia…looked like sth from troubled, war-torn countries…first hand experience here ... reminds me of a clip I seen not long ago- Hari Hartal here. Go youtube.

I never quite had a view on political issues. But no matter what I’ll still go back to M’sia, no matter how bad ppl say the government is, how bad our education system is, how dirty our environment is, and how bad our mentality is. It’s where I was born and my life is. I’ll jus ignore all the bad things, be blind and ignorant for all I care, and jus remind myself of the pride& joy of being a M’sian.

It will be very interesting to see what happens if a different political party won an election. It will a different way of running the country, history textbooks will be rewrittened, new problems will arise etc…

Why do God create diff races? We jus hvnt/cant seem to understand it. It’s not jus us struggling with this racism issue, the rest of the world is facing the same thing, if not worse.

An ad for merdeka this yr (by yasmin ahmad)...(this yr there's a lot nice ones...i'll put it up sometime) ...very cute and realistic

Tan Hong Ming's Love Affair



'our children are colour-blind. shudnt we keep it that way?'

No comments: