Friday, November 30, 2007

boo!

Today is Friday, so I shall talk about something light.

Let’s talk about abrasion, attrition, abfraction and erosion.

Ok. Just kidding. I wouldn’t want to remind myself of the horrible experience of writing a whole essay during exams on those stuff.

U know, the place I am working at is along the Great Eastern Highway. So, after work I take the bus to get home (well, duh since I don’t have a car). Yesterday was so freaky.

There’s was only three person in the bus. Driver, some random aussie bloke and me. So, u know lar, those blokes always stand beside the driver and talk all the way on the bus, so loudly somemore that everyone can hear clearly.

Well, there’s this stop along the Great Eastern Highway which any bus I take after my work will stop for a few minutes. But strangely it’s not one of those timed stop. And it’s jus one stop before the Victoria Park Transfer Station, opposite Burswood.

I always wondered why they would stop there for a few minutes coz well, like I said, it’s not a timed stop. Until I heard wat the driver said yesterday.

The bloke asked him why he stopped there for so long since no one is coming. At first the driver said something about orders from uppers. After pestering, the driver finally told the bloke and I overheard.

It was something like this. Some i can't hear clearly, so ya.. There’s a pond beside the bus stop. Apparently that area was the dumping site of bodies of ppl who were killed during a massacre by the Japs. And on the other side of the highway, was also a pond, near Burswood. When the government built the highway, they separated the two sides of the lake. Ever since the highway was in use there were a lot of accidents even though it’s just a straight stretch of road. Water would also leak/flow onto the road.

So after some ‘investigations’ (I also dunno how), they found out the ‘souls’ need to cross-over. So like now any bus along those highway hv to stop at the stop, and wait for another bus on the other side of the road to stop to form this ‘passage’ for the souls to travel.

And then the bus started moving, as in the driver driving it, not earthquake-type moving. When I turned right, (no, no white face on the window…dat would seriously freak me out) another bus left the stop on the other side of the road. My whole body had goosebumps instantly.

Freaky…and typing this middle of the night and knowing I hv to cross that area again tomoro...

4 comments:

evyBevy~ said...

Lionggg!
I'm driving okay...
tmrw night shift summore..
YIKES.!!!!!.

s1m said...

wow.. wonder western ppl also will believe 'soul' this kind of thing..

lamomok said...

omg wtf

Anonymous said...

err..... is it real?? wtheckk... scaryy...