Thursday, November 01, 2007

I really depend too much on my laptop…these few days I have been afraid that my laptop will jus suddenly crash…so scary…all my notes, lecture slides, and also photos, documents, and SONGS…some day I’ll hv to back up every thing.. well, i did, at the beginning of the year…and last night my laptop was infected by this stupid virus…I was deeply traumatized by the fact that what I feared most jus happened…sigh…after reassurance from a fren saying that it doesn’t jam ur computer (jus ur msn), felt much better …now have to install an anti-virus which supposedly can delete this virus…so retarded one, have to delete all the other anti-virus program and have to restart like five times in order for it to finish installing…and somemore when it detects something wrong, it notifies u (damn it just happened again) by a shrieking ghost sound…scared the heaven out of me…in broad daylight…imagine at night when I m studying…so not funny!! So ppl, beware! Don simply receive any file or folder thru msn or email…sometimes even anti-virus programs cant detect it…It’s a dangerous world out there…(OMG…that sound…so going to uninstall it after 30 days…some one please call me everyday to make sure I don die in my room of heart attack)

(edit: I’ll delete it later…before night fall…)

planes flying around my house (well, along the river actually, but still can hear) these few days...Perth International Air Race!! shud i go see? shud i go see? i missed WATCHING (not joining) the gay parade in northbridge liao (it's an eye-opener ok, not wat u think)...all of examsss

been drinking coffee again...

dat's kapuchino...not kofi

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dont go watch the air race...Is totally boring!! trust me. LOL

yataolong said...

really?...i live so close, so nevermind, can jus go home...haha

Anonymous said...

fair enough...LOL!!
maybe u will like it but it is the same old routine over and over again..so oh wells..LOL

Anonymous said...

eh..wait..u didn't go last year meh??

yataolong said...

no i didnt go last yr...got work (as i remember vividly)